Greater Schuylkill Haven Area Business Association/GSHABA
The Greater Schuylkill Haven Area Business Association was formed in 2004 with the focus on economic stability and growth for businesses and residents.
"Strengthening our community…one business...one member at a time”
The objectives of the organization are:
- Promote the general welfare of the residents of the greater Schuylkill Haven area by providing a high quality of businesses and services.
- Support local, county, state and federal organizations and initiatives that will improve the quality of life for residents.
- Encourage local residents and organizations to participate in activities that will further increase the quality of life.
- Support member businesses in the development and/or fulfillment of their business plan of operation.
The Association has a rich history of community events since its inception:
- Annual Student Art & Essay Contest
- Walk, Wine & Wander
- Annual Community Yard Sale
- Annual Children’s Christmas Party
- Farmer’s Market
- Local Holly Trail
- Crab Fest
- First Saturdays
GSHABA also works closely with the following:
- Borough of Schuylkill Haven
- Schuylkill Haven Island Park Committee
- Walk in Art Center
- Our Haven Foundation
- Penn State Schuylkill
- Schuylkill County Visitors’ Bureau
- Schuylkill County Chamber
- Schuylkill Haven Recreation Department
- Schuylkill River Heritage Area
Want to learn more? Follow Greater Schuylkill Haven Area Business Association on Facebook or e-mail
us at GSHABAinformation@gmail.com