- Complete the Schuylkill Haven Communications Survey your chance to win a gift card from one of several local businesses!
- Monday trash pick up is now moved to a Tuesday pick up. Please do not to place your trash out prior to 5 p.m. Monday evening. Tuesday trash pick up and Recycling pickup will not change.
- Yard Waste Collection will now be picked up the 2nd Friday of every month.
- If you're interested in becoming a crossing guard please contact Police Chief Jeff Walcott at 570-385-9111
- Learn more about Alzheimer Support here. It's a free service available to Schuylkill Haven residents, which assists families who have loved ones with Alzheimer's disease or dementia. More resources include Medicare and Senior Benefits.
- Information on the Spotted Lantern Fly Permit
- Schuylkill Haven Utilities offers payments by phone to your account 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. You may also check your real-time account balances and payment amounts. Please click here to read more.
- Fair Housing Resources Are Available Here
- Schuylkill Haven Guide and Map (Printable Version)
Welcome to the Borough of Schuylkill Haven
Last Update: August 12, 2022
Next Borough Council Meeting Dates:
Council meetings are held the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month, starting at 6:30PM in the Borough's Council Chambers, located at 250 Parkway, Schuylkill Haven.